Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hump Day and Hunt Gifts!

Today is 69L Hump Day Happiness! Today for you I have a mega pack of tattoo layer makeups. The set includes five lip glosses, six eye shadows, three skin tone adjusters, and a freckle/blush combo. All of these are neutral colors designed to fit as many skin tones and brands as possible.
In other news, the Bad Blood sim is having a hunt and I put out two skins, sleepy and hungover...two things you might be after all of those Halloween parties! xD I do realize I have been releasing a lot of "odd" skins lately that might not be for everyone but I love Halloween and I love weird things so I take full advantage of the month! More "normal" skins coming soon, I promise! The gray outfit I am wearing is another of the hunt gifts on the sim from !Whatever!, right across the way from the Mango, Mango! store. The red outfit is also from !Whatever! but that one is a prize in the Midnight Mania board :)

There is also a Happy Halloween hunt going on that I am in and you can grab this Leaky Lace skin if you find the pumpkin. Hint: Moving on up! And finally I have two 10L boxes of skins out for the Rad Minds Inc. Halloween event at their headquarters. Here are the items you get:

Thanks a bunch for reading!


Mango, Mango! main store is HERE.
Rad Minds Inc. HQ is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment